- DON’T BE FOOLED! Know your getting the REAL DEAL with Bottle-Matic, we designed the machine from the ground up! (Not imported, or knock-off)
- SATISFACTION GARANTEED. If we cannot make you happy within 21 days, send it back.
- Label objects from .5″ to 10″ diameter. From a Test Tube to a 1.5 gallon bottle .
- ACCURATE: Holds 1/64th” side-side accuracy on most containers.
- Label cylinders to 15″ length (or longer if the item has a neck)
- Able to handle most tapered containers by simply adjusting the idle roller position.
- Labels over 1000 pcs per hour with average dexterity. (more if you have a fast employee)
- Side frames: Laser-Cut from the drawing quality steel then formed, countersunk, de burred, and inspected one at a time at our facility.
- Dispensing Tables: formed out of 6061-T6 Aluminum. The peel edge is hand milled to spec within .001″ using a special hand-made cutting tool to get that perfect peeling edge needed to dispense labels without tearing the backing paper. (35 years of perfecting the peeling action)
- Dispensing tables are POLISHED with ultra-fine polishing compound so paper flows freely around the plate.
- Bottle-Matic uses DUAL AC shaded pole gear motors, made in the USA, to our specifications.(no cheap DC motors here)
- Dispensa-Matic Label Dispensers pride in ORIGINATION! While others copy our technology and designs, we continue to be in the forefront bottle label applicator design.
- Costs are a fraction of similar machines of the same build quality.
- Micro-Switch activated, will work on all kinds of labels.
- We manufacture the Bottle-Matic, so we are able to do any modifications necessary for those hard to label containers, but labels most containers without modification.
Bottle-Matic labeler / applicator
Bottle-Matic bottle labelers enable the user to label all kinds of cylindrical objects by simply inserting the container and pressing a foot switch. Once the foot switch is activated the label is applied at over 4.5″ per second, most water bottles are labeled in less than 2 seconds!
This allows the user to quickly remove the bottle and insert another to start the procedure again. Once a rhythm is established bottles are labeled VERY quickly. Loading is a “snap”, just feed the labels between the dispensing tables then through the patented feed-roll assembly and “snap” into place.